- To maximize the device battery life, make sure the Backup Charge option is enabled in the IPC Support application.
2. Make sure you are in NFC / Laser mode when validating.
3. Lowering the device brightness is often a good idea.
4. Disable the Camera option in Settings.
5. Make sure to shut down your device during idle time.
Laser mode has stopped working
- Restart your device by simultaneously pressing the upper right button and the "Home" button. When finished, reconnect to the app.
- Separate and reconnect the Lina Pro laser and the iPod. Remove the case that contains the laser scanner and the iPod base. Reconnect everything in the same order. This action may resolve a connection issue between the Laser Linea Pro and the iPod.
- The battery of the Linea Pro is too weak. Once the device is recharged, the problem is often solved by itself. In the meantime, you can use the camera, list, or manual validation mode.
There is a delay before the validation noise
Depending on the traffic and stability of the Wi-Fi network, it is possible to have a delay of a few seconds before the ticket displays the valid or invalid message.
There is no magic solution except to arm yourself with patience!
Tickets indicated as invalid, but appear to be valid
- Return to the My Events page and return to your event.
- Make sure you have selected the right event.
- Make sure the necessary rates are selected. To do this, go to Options and check that the rates you want to validate are checked.