If your event is recurrent, you do not need to create it multiple times. Go to the “My Events” tab in the “Events” section and click on “Duplicate” in the dropdown menu to the right of the recurring event. Note that you must be finished creating the first event before duplicating it and that all modifications made thereafter must be made to each one of the events.
Is your event held each year? You can also duplicate it for the following year. Important: do not change the date of a past event. If you do, your sales reports will include sales from past dates as well. Therefore, you must create a new event.
- Create the first event and fill out all of the tabs.
- Return to the “My Events” section of the “Events” menu. Click on the arrow to the right of your event, and choose “Duplicate” from the dropdown menu.
- A dialog box will appear. You can add dates by clicking on the “+” button.
- When you have finished, click on “Save”.
- If needed, you can modify details in each of the events.