By putting your tickets online via the Thepointofsale.com website you have a default page dedicated to your company. This allows you to showcase all the relevant information such as your about text, opening hours, links of your social media, and more which are related to your events.
Public information as well as your account information can be changed at any time via Accounts - Organizations module.
To change the information related to the source of your account, go to the Account Settings section and click on the pencil icon next to each data you want to edit.
To choose and edit the information you want to display publicly on your page, go to the Public Information section and click on the pencil icon next to each of the data you want to edit.
How it is displayed:
- If the user has visited an event's page during its active session, the information of the last event viewed will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Then the contact information of Canada, Indonesia and Hong Kong are displayed.
- If the country of the user is Canada or if he is on lepointdevente.com or thepointofsale.com, the contact information of our Quebec City and Montreal offices are posted, in addition to the information for Canada in general. The display order of these two segements is calculated according to which is the closest to the user.
- For Canada, the waiting time of Lepointdevente.com's telephone system is displayed.
Image and logo
You can upload a profile picture for your business as well as your logo to put on printed and electronic tickets.
This is also where you can choose enable or disable the cross revenues option.
Exchange and Refund Policies
As an organizer, you can determine your default exchange and refund policies, and display them publicly for each event. Simply click on the pencil to the right of the section to modify.
* If these policies are different for a specific event, you can always edit them directly in the Details tab of your event.
This information will also be written on the purchase confirmation to clarify your policy. The choices are the following :
Children and reduced mobility
Following many questions from buyers, we have added this section so you can better inform your customers.
Indicate if there are freebies for children and if so, up to what age?
Indicate if your site is accessible for wheelchairs.
Indicate if you offer a free ticket for the person attending to the person with reduced mobility.